We have answers.
The material covered in the course is essentially the same – it has to be in order for the course to be accredited and accepted throughout the country. The significant difference is that the CPT course is the only 100% online alternative to taking a CPO course.
- The course costs $349 and is good for 5 years
- It’s a 16-hour, 100% online course
- You have 30 days (from the first time you log in) to complete
- There are 9 chapters with a quiz at the end of each chapter
- The Final Exam has 50 questions and must be completed in 2 hours. It's an open book test.
- You must make a 75% to pass
The course is 16 hours in length and you have 30 days to review the material and pass the final exam.
In the unlikely event that you fail the final exam, you are eligible for ONE (1) retake at no additional charge. If that test is failed, you must repeat the course.
A digital version of the book is provided with the purchase of the course. It can be downloaded and printed for your convenience. You can purchase a hard copy of the book for an additional fee of $49.00.
Your permanent certificate will be available immediately for you to print upon completion of the course.
In most cases, the answer is yes! We’ve provided the State & Country page on the website so that you can easily find your state and the answer to that question. For your convenience, we have also provided the link to your respective state health department so that you can read the regulations for yourself if you like.
Yes! ATI offers a 7-day extension for $59. This can be purchased in the course catalog.